Friday 1 February 2013

Hello World!

Hello World !

I new in this !
I am a chinese guy, with the known language of Chinese & English.

I have been a fighting game fan since the 90's. RPG , puzzle , simulation games also OK.


I also like Card Game : Yu-Gi-Oh !  , Magic the Gathering , etc..



Science , IT  is  my best.
I love Sci-Fi , Comic , Anime , Drawing & Martial Arts. R&B , pop song also like.



If you need any information , or need any help in : computer , card game, fighting game, comic ,
anime , graphic , drawing , music , song , health body & mind , other cool stuff , or serius matter
leave a comment here. I will check it out, help if possible.

Have fun , stay cool , Always !






Please support me,  Free! Don't Cost You Any Money !
Proven money making ideas !   Get Pay in 1 day , Paypal Instant Pay
No Need To Pay Any Money !  Their will pay you Real Money ! Not A Lie ! Not Scam!
I have been trying out a lot of PTC site , but sadly this is the only PTC site that will actually pay me, the other just waste my time,  they will tell you to wait (they call pending) , wait and wait is what I get. I am so disappointed that a lot of the PTC site are laying.

 earn  US Dollar  PTC site 1 : Register here:    
(get pay in 1 day , Instant Pay)


No comments:

Post a Comment