How to extract subtitles from .mkv files
- Download and install MKVToolNix
- Download and extract MKVExtractGUI-2
- Locate the ‘MKVToolnix’ installation folder (usually C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix).
- Copy ‘MKVExtractGUI2.exe’ into the ‘MKVToolNix’ installation folder.
- Open ‘MKVExtractGUI2.exe’.
- Select ‘Input File’.
- Select ‘Output Dir” (by default the output directory is same directory as the ‘Input File’).
- Select the subtitle Track # (usually Track 3).
Need More Detail ? contact me !!
I sell a lot of stuff, program. knowledge, etc.. at a small cost.
I will guide you step by step, personally.
My Paypal Account is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't know how to send money ? Click here for detail about Paypal account.
Don't have money? OK! Here is another way to get the program.
how to get my program - Free of charge