Run full Windows XP to Go! from a USB drive
1. Prepare a fixed size vhd containing Windows XP using Oracle Virtual Box2. Tweak it and add any extra drivers/apps you like3. Copy the .vhd file to an Easy2Boot USB Multiboot drive4. Boot to full XP!
System Properties - Performance Settings - Advanced - Virtual Memory Change - No paging file
and delete the C:\pagefile.sys file.
Intel (R) 82371AB\EB PCI => Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Intel (R) 82371AB\EB PCI Bus Master => PCI BusIntel 82441FX Pentium(r) Pro Processor to PCI Bridge => PCI standard host CPU bridge
Alternatively (or as well as) - Install the FiraDisk driver with Right-mouse click on firadisk.inf in IMG_XP\makebt\firadisk-driver-0.0.1.30 folder
- Delete the C:\pagefile.sys file (if present)
- Run C:\POST_FIX\intelppm_start3.reg so that it will boot on Intel and AMD systems
- Run the C:\POST_FIX\PURGE_DLLCACHE.BAT file to remove 350MB of uneeded files.
- Reduce size and improve settings as usual and install missing Drivers but NOT a specific Video driver. For Universal XP don't Install the Video driver. You can still have high resolution on any hardware.
- Set Screen Resolution to 1024 x 768 useful on all monitors (right click on Desktop) (or 800x600 if you will boot on netbooks)
- Using a plain Desktop instead of the Bliss bitmap will improve the time it takes to reach the Desktop.
- (optional) To save space you can compress the the folders (right-click - Properties - advanced - Compress contents to save space). However, do not compress the files in the C:\ folder (ntldr, boot.ini, ntdetect.com)
Need More Detail ? contact me !!
I sell a lot of stuff, program. knowledge, etc.. at a small cost.
I will guide you step by step, personally.
My Paypal Account is : firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't know how to send money ? Click here for detail about Paypal account.
Don't have money? OK! Here is another way to get the program.
how to get my program - Free of charge