Wednesday 14 May 2014

How to Soften Brown Sugar in Seconds



How to Soften  Brown Sugar in Seconds


When I went to get a new bag of brown sugar from the pantry, it was hard as rocks. I’ve heard of putting a slice of bread or an apple in the bag to soften the hardened sugar, but I needed it soft now!  So I turned to the trusted internet…

I put the hard pieces of brown sugar into a ziplock bag with a wet paper towel (zip the bag shut).  I then put the bag into the microwave for 20 seconds (do not put it in any longer as it will blow up the bag, I
learned this the hard way by being lazy and hitting the 30 second button). If brown sugar is not fully soft after 20 seconds, massage to break up pieces and put in a few seconds longer.  As you will see below, it worked perfectly!




___________________________________________
Need More Detail ?   contact me !!

I sell a lot of stuff, program. knowledge, etc..  at a small cost.
I will guide you step by step, personally.
My Paypal Account is :   ksw.industries@gmail.com

Don't know how to send money ?   Click here for detail about Paypal account.
http://xyberpast.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-get-my-program.html

Don't have money? OK! Here is another way to get the program.
how to get my program - Free of charge

No comments:

Post a Comment