Monday 28 April 2014

Weight Loss - unleash your power to change

Weight Loss - unleash your power to change



  using Hypnosis, NLP, Subliminal audio CD

* Eliminate self-sabotage
* Overcome food addictions
* Adopt a slim mindset
* Decrease appetite
* Increase energy and metabolism
* Reduce stress

No matter how many times you?e struggled to lose weight, you can do it now. Subliminal Audio technology taps directly into the vast storehouse of creative energy that lies buried within the subconscious. In heightened states of receptivity, trigger words and phrases anchor a slim mindset that eliminates self-sabotage and unleashes your most vibrant, vital self. Becoming trim, taut and terrific has never been easier.

This Audio Subliminal activates the unlimited power of your subconscious because it incorporates Audio frequencies that induce states of hyper-receptivity to subliminal messages. Here, a new set of self-empowering beliefs are firmly imprinted in the unconscious.

* Exercise to increase radiance.
* Discover true self-appreciation and respect.
* Eat foods that turn into beauty and health.
* Be attractive, active and in demand.

This recording contains the following subliminal messages:

* I am active, attractive and in demand
* I love myself, I feel great
* I am healthy, I look great
* I eat what is good for me
* Every cell of my body exudes beauty and health
* I respect myself, I control my weight
* I enjoy my body, my body is great
* I relax into my perfect weight
* I let my slim self emerge
* I am nourished, I am satisfied
* I burn fat
* I am active and full of energy
* I love exercise
* I achieve my goals with ease
* I surrender to appreciation
* I honor myself, I honor my body
* I respect the integrity and wisdom of my body
* I eat less, I weigh less
* I feel light
* I am whole, complete and satisfied


This Audio Subliminal has two tracks: Both contain the exact same subliminal messages.
You can listen two ways.

Listen to both tracks anywhere or anytime over your stereo system.
While you won? consciously "hear" the subliminal messages they will be received and
absorbed by your subconscious.

For deeper subconscious programming, and to receive the full benefits of Audio Therapy,
 listen to track 2 (the one without the piano overlay) with headphones at a time and place
 when you will not be disturbed. Allow your self to simply drift and relax. You might even
fall asleep and take a refreshing nap. Whether you fall asleep while listening or not,
 theta Audio frequencies will induce heightened receptivity to the messages.
Theta Audio CDs have been identified as essential to learning and storing information
long-term memory. Theta is the ideal state for subconscious reprogramming.


(MAN's enemies are: Ignorance, illiteracy and poverty!)   by keeper of knowledge
___________________________________________
Need More Detail ?   contact me !!


I sell the  Hypnosis, NLP, Subliminal Audio CD for $2 US Dollar
I will guide you step by step, personally.
My Paypal Account is :   ksw.industries@gmail.com

Don't know how to send money ?   Click here for detail about Paypal account.
http://xyberpast.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-get-my-program.html

Don't have money? OK! Here is another way to get the program.
how to get my program - Free of charge




Travelmob

No comments:

Post a Comment